- Rates quoted to guest in their private emails are in U.S Dollars. In the event of increase in tour costs to us, AlTourNative Belize Services have the right to alter any quoted price.
- Clients from off the cruise ships maybe asked from time to time to make a deposit to secure their interest with AlTourNative Belize Services
Hence, the Deposit is to secure that AlTourNative Belize Services has its representative waiting for you at the Meeting point which is OUTSIDE the CRUISE PORT at TERMINAL 1. Many Times the local guides and operators await for their guest BUT from time to time the client are either misinformed inside the port by local tour vendors who are hoping to sell tours to guest who did not book a tour and the guest are just hoping that someone can take them along on a last minute tour in Belize or are running late cause the Cruise ship did not allow them to board the tenders as soon as possible.
- AlTourNative Belize Services , is well aware of the Arrival and Departure time of the Various Cruise Ships. The Sooner We meet, the Sooner we Go for our Private Tour.
- AlTourNative Belize Services tries its best to cater for private groups. There is no Limitation on group size. However, Private Tours for 1 or 2 persons can be of equivalent price Value for a tour of 3 person to cover all the Expense. OR, reservation that has been made for 1 or 2 persons who choose not to pay the equivalent price value for 3 persons, can also be joined by another group size 1 or 2 or other groups 1 or 2. But Just Bear in Mind, that the group of 1 or 2person can have a long wait depending on how much time the other group of 1 or 2 takes to get to the Meeting point. Or , if this is the only 1 or 2 person booked for that day, AlTourNative Belize Services , May join you with Other Group just to secure that you don’t have a long wait and thus help provide the best service possible.
- Last minute bookings ( within 48 hours) of ship Schedule Arrival date in Belize, Maybe required to pay a extra fee for last minute preparation on behalf of AlTourNative Belize Services to be able to carry that tour for you.
- Overnight Visitors to Belize who are staying on the islands, will either be met at the Water Taxi Terminal or Municipal Airstrip in Belize City at specified Time.
- Overnight Visitors to Belize, who have made reservations with AlTourNative Belize Services to picked them up at the International Airport will be met on the Date of Arrival in Belize
- AlTourNative Belize Services will by no Means intentionally put any guest in jeopardy. If on the day of the Schedule tour, Cave tubing Tours are cancelled, due to flooding, AlTourNative Belize Services can offer you other ALTERNATIVE activities.
- The responsibilities of AlTourNative Belize Services is Limited. It acts only as an agent for passengers in regards to travel whether by railroad, motorboat, private car, boat, aircraft, or any other conveyance, and assumes no liability for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect, through the acts of God, dangers incident to the sea, fire breakdown in machinery, acts of government or other authorities, de jure or de facto, or wars, whether declared or not, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, pilferage, epidemic, medical or custom regulations of from any loss of damage resulting from improper passports, visa or other documents. The client acknowledges that other loss, damage and expense (including, without limitation, loss of money, loss or damage to clothes and possessions and the expenses of delay and harm) caused other than by the negligence of AlTourNative Belize Services . If any situation arises is not the responsibility of AlTourNative Belize Services and that AlTourNative Belize Services is hereby limited.
- In the unlikely event that a client has cause for complaint about a tour, complaint should be made to a representative of AlTourNative Belize Services Limited during the event, in order that corrective action can, if necessary, be taken. The client acknowledges that it is unreasonable to take no action during a course but to complain later. However, should a problem not be resolved, complaint should be made in writing within 24 hours and order to be reported to the insurance company.
To the extent permitted by law AlTourNative Belize Services will not be liable in respect of claims first intimated later than 24 hours from the close of the relevant tour.
- The client acknowledges that they must sign a consent form prior to their tour. A consent form acknowledging all the terms and conditions will be presented to the client on the morning of the tour. *For our tours that have connecting partners, AlTourNative Belize Services will not be liable for anything any incident related to Our partners. They have their own terms and conditions